NOTE: This is a part-time position working with amazing students and their families. As they deserve our commitment and consistency, please do NOT apply if you are not able to work consistently and commit to at least six months of service.
Wolfe Education Consulting (WEC) believes in serving every child, every family, with respect, kindness, and empathy. It is our goal to equip children and their families with the necessary tools to meet success. As success is defined differently for everyone, WEC believes in creating individualized plans to address the specific needs of students, building upon their strengths and positive attributes, in order to meet them where they are as we help them work toward where they would like to be. WEC further emphasizes the important role that the value of learning plays in every facet of the work we do. Consultants of WEC are educators, in the true sense of the word, teaching children and families how to meet their goals.
WEC is looking to fill multiple positions for Educational Consultants throughout the Bay Area, however we are predominantly located in the Tri-Valley Area (Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Livermore, Danville, etc.). Consultants are expected to drive from client to client, so reliable transportation is important.
WEC believes in a commitment to the highest quality of care and education possible for both children and their families. By working with the highest level consultants (you!), using the most appropriate models of learning, teaching, or intervention, and regularly reviewing and revamping our academic plans for each client, we create this environment for those we serve.
Educational Consultants & College Application Counselors must be. . .
(1) Encouraging and supportive.
(2) Capable of utilizing creativity and innovation to develop individualized academic plans for students.
(3) Experienced in the fields of teaching, social services, educational advocacy, or college application advising.
(4) Knowledgeable about different teaching methods and learning styles.
(5) Adaptable and flexible.
(6) Punctual, reliable, and honest.
(7) Able to drive to client's homes or a neutral location.
(8) College graduates (preferred), however applicants enrolled in college at present will be considered.
Wolfe Education Consulting has 3 functions as an organization.
(1) First, WEC helps students achieve academic success through individualized academic plans and one on one academic support from phenomenal educational consultants. Oftentimes, we begin working with students at a middle school age and continue all the way through the college application process to provide continuity and continued work toward achieving students' academic goals.
(2) Second, WEC helps students with challenges and difficulties, ranging from emotional/behavioral challenges to sensory processing challenges to learning difficulties, by providing them with intensive support and collaborative academic planning.
(3) Third, WEC advocates for students by providing families with necessary tools to obtain appropriate services for their students from their school districts and other service providers.
Interested educators can please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect to be contacted during the first and second weeks of January with information regarding interviews, etc.